Saturday, January 18, 2014

The One Who Goes with You!




"For the LORD your God is
The One Who Goes With You
to fight for you
...to give you victory."
Deuteronomy 20:4

"See, I am sending an angel ahead of you
to guard you along the way
and to bring you to the place
I have prepared."


"The Angel of the LORD
encamps around those who fear Him,
and delivers them."



Written especially for my nephew Joel and his family,
as they embark on their trip back to the mainland
to begin treatment on his recently diagnosed brain tumor.
To follow his story, click HERE.


To see the latest JOY4TODAY post,
click HERE!
Thanks for your visit!

3 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I am so thankful that He goes with me.

Joy said...

Truly an encouragement:)
Have a nice day dear:)

Pamela said...

God was certainly with me this week. What would it be like to be all alone? I was saved as a child and throughout my life He's always been with me.