Sunday, January 5, 2014

The ONE Who Holds me!


The ONE Who Holds my Hand!


“Fear not, for I am with you:
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”
(Isaiah 41:10 NKJV)

The ONE Who has my Name Written on His hand

“Can a mother forget her nursing child?
Can she feel no love for the child she has borne?
But even if that were possible, I would not forget you!
See, I have written your name on the palms of My hands…”
(Isaiah 49:13-14 The Living Bible)


Despite the storms in life, I'm thankful that we can hide 
"beneath the shadow of His wings"
until the danger passes by
for the LORD will fulfill His purposes for us!

(The last set of verses above were from my sis Alice,
claiming those promises as her son undergoes surgery for a brain tumor tomorrow - 01/06/2014.
Your prayers for him are appreciated! 
A page with updates of Joel's condition can be found HERE, 
along with an opportunity to assist if you should choose.
For a related post, click on "Outstretched Arms" on Joy4Today.)


9 comments:

Jedidja said...

Thank you! What a wonderful blog. I need it today.

Pamela said...

What an encouraging thought--God holding us. Reminds me of the old song, "Safe am I...in the hollow of His hand."

Continuing to pray for your nephew.

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

very comforting...

Sue said...

I hope Josh has done well. I have always loved the scripture about being our names being graven upon the palms of His hands.

=)

Carol L McKenna said...

Creative photos and post for H ~ love the hands ~ carol, xxx

Lmkazmierczak said...

May the Holy Spirit be a comfort and a guide to you and yours....Always good to find encouragement on your blog. http://lauriekazmierczak.com/how-great-2/

storybeader said...

that round rock in the middle of the photo is neat. I like cobblestones! {:-Deb

edenhills said...

So neat. I love that bright orange!

Jenny said...

My heart goes out to Joel and your family...

This rock is a helpful reminder that there is always hope!

Thanks for linking to the letter "H".

A+